[Midnightbsd-mports] Current Instability

Chris Reinhardt ctriv at midnightbsd.org
Tue Oct 28 22:47:23 EDT 2008

I'm in the process of reorganizing the Mk directory, and changing how
some extensions are loaded.  This has created some instability in the
tree, so if you update mports and see your system go totally nuts -
don't panic.  I hope to have everything back to 100% by the end of the
week, baring unforeseen complications.  For the moment, I'm not
seeking bug reports regarding issues from the changes, but that will
change in a few days once I've got the changes complete.

Chris Reinhardt - ctriv at midnightbsd.org