[Midnightbsd-mports] Vacation

Chris Reinhardt ctriv at midnightbsd.org
Fri Jun 20 00:37:31 EDT 2008

I'm off for vacation till the 1st of July.  A few quick notes:

I've been busy with some big changes to the Mk/ directory.  However
with 0.2 coming sooner than originally expected this has been put on
hold till after the release.  At which time there will be all sorts of
instability with the changes to metaports and libmport becoming the
default.

There will be a new libmport in cvs soonish after my return.  Merge
and update cometh.  After that, fetch and high-level functions.

I will be completely off the grid, hopefully on a beach with a cold drink.

Happy hacking,

chris.
Chris Reinhardt - chris.reinhardt at gmail.com