[Midnightbsd-users] Migration to SVN

Lucas Holt luke at foolishgames.com
Wed Aug 28 19:13:53 EDT 2013

We've started the process of migrating to SVN.

The first thing to migrate is our website.  All new development of the
website should go in the new SVN repository.  The public URL for this is
http://svn.midnightbsd.org/svn/www/trunk/

Developers can check out code via SSH:
svn co svn+ssh://username@svn.midnightbsd.org/home/svn/repos/www/trunk

The next thing to migrate will be mports. We've also followed the
approach FreeBSD used in CURRENT by importing svn into base as svnlite.
If you have recent current, you already have svn installed. Other folks
can get it from mports/devel/subversion or by installing the package
with mport install subversion.

Luke